We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately – our customers, our employees and our greater communities. Whilst we are striving to run our operations largely as normal, your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and we are continuing to follow advice from Public Health England, the WHO and both the local and national government on the situation. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- APC are still delivering and have enacted policies to comply with social distancing, including not asking for signatures on delivery
- Coolift (in one of the worst hit countries – Spain) are still shipping orders and providing technical services.
- Cryosthetics are now home-based working with only Tracey Loughrey the Director and her husband to operated send outs in the office. There should be no interruptions in send outs/customer service etc.
- Ireland training – new dates TBC, awaiting government guidance
- Manchester/London training – TBC, awaiting government guidance
We are still delivering to customers please let us know if you are self isolating so we can deliver safely